Friday, April 14, 2006

Danielle Thompson

Oh my word.....Danielle converted this photo for me (how kind was that!). I LOVE IT! If you have never been to her blog you are missing out.....click the link below and fall in love! Look out for her in the new Freestyle Book, I've been a fan for a while. Wouldn't it be great if she was invited to Crafting Connection for 2007??? Speaking of which, hanging out to meet Cathy Z, and Donna Downey, and Nic Howard in real life!....and, and... it's just all good! Up2 is out in another few weeks....the cover looks great! Easter time and I'm avoiding eggs, wishing I could avoid fighting children and Thai food.....but looking forward to NOT avoiding the movies on Sunday....are they even open???....Ice Age 2 (yes I'm a sucker for those kid movies) Happy Easter everyone, the day the greatest gift of all was given to us....one death to end all "deaths", a way opened for each of us to choose life. Jesus you are amazing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home