Friday, April 21, 2006

My Support Crew

Some weeks are soooo disappointing when it comes to the scales! Nothing worse than working at it all week, then you get on the scales and they go down 300 grams........yes, you read it right 300 stinking grams! I mean, that is half a cheek, a nick off your ear. That is NOT fat, that is the difference between standing on your scales with your knickers on or off. What a downer! Lucky I have a support crew home for the holidays! They gather around the treadmill and yell "Go Mum"......to the point where it is just annoying and you wish you could exercise in peace! Megs has taken to doing the exercise with me, which with her ballet and netball, is keeping her fit. I bought this ball and it really was working great but within 48 hours, Ethan decided to see what would happen if he stuck the edge of my scrapbooking scissors in it. To repair or rubbish; that is now the question. Surprised it lasted two whole days with my two boys! Ahhhhh well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home