Friday, September 15, 2006

Make-up Boy?????!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I can call him anything I want...and chose to dub him "make-up Boy", my hubby says Revlon is going to make big bucks out of this! ...and Toby got third!!! What the! You'd think I'd be happy since I had a new Canon 5d riding on make-up boy winning, yes Erick and I always bet on these reality shows but since I doubt this bet will be followed through on, I am just so let down that ROCK STAR SUPERNOVA chose Lukas! ...and the ridiculous thing is i don't even like Tommy Lee or any of the others, it's nothing personal I just don't 'dig' that kind of music so what do I care who they chose for their next lead singer???? I care because I invested two nights a week sitting in front of the stupid TV listening to all that LOUD unintelligible music to vote for Toby. I want my time back! Sucks! ...and the rabbits sum it all up!

1 Comments:

At 9/19/2006 05:30:00 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Huh so with you on the dont like the music but am disappointed thing. frustrating and yet learnt something about myself. I still hate not being right:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home