Thursday, June 29, 2006

Seriously!!!

First of all....yes I am a Grey's Fan but I love Denny Crane more (sign over the door!...that's an inside joke of course) so in the midst of my extreme tiredness this week and my stupid ear infection that makes me feel like I'm constantly walking on a rocking ship, I really enjoyed just watching some TV. Lost finally got going (about time) and then Prison Break with those amazing staring eyes! came on too. I'm into eyes at the moment, it's part of my workshop with Barb Uil : Eyes and Light this month and next I think. My brain is frazzled as I try and drink it all in but I am LOVING my photography. Haven't scrapped for weeks but have studied and shot so many images that have then been trashed, I'm feeling okay about not having completed a page. My friend, Tash, helped me with my Logo and it is awesome...Look!!!! Bookings are coming in too and it is so exciting! One family even paid me double what I charged, they were soooo happy!!! I couldn't believe it! Here's one of my latest course photos......... and for some of my American buddies who are soaking up the sun and complaining about the heat wave....think of us! Won't be soooo long getting back here next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home