Monday, May 22, 2006

It's Addiction I tell ya!!!!

It was a no-brainer really....new Autumn Leaves book just out in the States...time to buy, no thinking, no sneak peeks and no hesitation. It's an addiction I tell ya! Love the Designing with Series! Couldn't pass up one more to add to my collection. Went direct to one of the Designers and said "Okay chick where can I get the book"....and yahoo, Danielle, came straight back and directed me here. I am stalking the mailman this week....and he is not cute but he is lovely! First paid photo shoots in two weeks...so nervous and feeling like I need to sign up with Barb Jinky for her online photography workshop...soon as I spy my next design cheque I'm gonna locate me another 9 players and I'm in. Barb's work is incredible, can't wait. Email me if you are interested in photos that will blow everyone away! The anticipation is just too much!

3 Comments:

At 5/25/2006 11:19:00 PM, Blogger Lara said...

want this book too!

 
At 5/30/2006 08:27:00 PM, Blogger Lara said...

on order - should get it tomorrow, can't wait!

 
At 5/30/2006 10:07:00 PM, Blogger Lara said...

no, not the same - from Scrapbook Essentials (slightly closer to home)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home