Friday, May 19, 2006

Nic's Class

Loved doing this class with Nic Howard...it was just so fun and I didn't even have to leave home (which in freezing Christchurch is a good thing!)...can't wait for her next one. Got my first PAID photography shoot booked for two weeks!! So nervous and of course feeling the pressure of actually getting money for it but everyone has to start somewhere and I guess I just have to take confidence from the fact that they have looked through my Portfolio and loved what I do and want it! Ah well....off to nurse my strep-throat/scarlet fever kids! I never have to ask them to share when it comes to their illnesses.

2 Comments:

At 5/19/2006 02:25:00 PM, Blogger Lara said...

Love this Mands - 'snap' we used a BG pp in common! I guess I'll have to see Crete paper IRL before I decide if I actually like it or not. Agree about staying where it's warm - home - it was pretty good!

 
At 5/22/2006 09:05:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Mandy, I love seeing everybodies different takes on this layout. I can vouch for the Crate Paper Lara since I sell it...lol, its beautiful and really thick like cardstock. Goes fab with sepia photos too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home