Thursday, June 01, 2006

Just some thoughts......

The girls had their ballet recital on the weekend, it all went off beautifully, even managing to find a hairdresser to do their buns at the last minute because I was feeling ill. Erick was away in Dunedin so I was flying solo and the two boys had to come as well, lucky for me they slept through the second half and a very kind usher helped me carry them to the car at 10pm!! I'll post photos of Kels tomorrow but here's Megs.... Loved that I went to Danielle's blog this morning and she was having the same thoughts I was! I've just resigned from a couple of things but more on that later. Feeling freed up, happy, content with my life. Loving what I do, loving my photography and learning heaps even though I feel like I know nothing and i'm terrified everytime I am booked for a photo shoot but then I look at the photos and realise, they'll only buy them if they love them too, so it doesn't really matter anyway. Have a LLLLOOONNNNNGGGG list of things I need to buy though (poor hubby!!!). My BIG announcement is that Barb Uil visited my Blog!!!! Now I know you are all going WHO???? but if you don't know that, you are missing out! Best go here and fall in love! She even emailed me and we 'talked'...wow! Can't wait to start her Course. Well, enough ramblings...catch ya laters! Ohhhh, almost forgot...here's one for my scrapping buddies... Thanks Evana...cool workshop!!

1 Comments:

At 6/02/2006 09:44:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the pics Mandi and the colours.....wow.....wow.....wow.....Thanks so much for sharing.....this is awesome! Just the cutest! How cool.

Your a gem....made my friday morning.

Huge hugs

e

 

Post a Comment

<< Home