Sunday, June 04, 2006

So Excited ....New Business!~!!

So the Logo and name for the business have all come together. The Photo shoots are rolling in and i did one today (with a inner ear infection that has me feeling like I'm rocking on a ship!!!)....yes the photos were off-scew but I planned it that way!!! Will post some shots tomorrow when I've finished checking them and looked through the model release forms. Beautiful family...and their two very boisterous dogs. Had such fun with them. Here's the new business name.....what do you think? I think the typeface at the bottom or on the blurb line is not quite right...Hmmmmm. Sent it to my friend, Rees Morley of Morley Design....he is AMAZING! and I know he will come back with a solution. In the meantime, I wrote out my first proper invoice for photography. Wow!

2 Comments:

At 6/07/2006 10:21:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

very cool, good luck new ventures are very exciting :)

 
At 6/27/2006 07:24:00 PM, Blogger Lara said...

Hi Mandi
would love to talk about some of the crossed paths papers - just don't have your email - mines jnlmoss at the one with an x.
Cheers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home