Tuesday, August 01, 2006

My Little Boy

Is soon to be a Big School Boy. Too sad! My little buddy will be off to school and the house will be quiet....which actually isn't true as I have heaps of work booked to photograph kids...so guess it will still be chaos and noise but not the same without my sidekick. His new haircut has made him look so grown up. Crafting Connection! For my international buddies...I get to meet Donna Downey and Ali Edwards BUT also Cathy Z (whose work I have always adored!). I've done NO homework...I mean absolutely none, not even read it so it will be a rush job after I finish proofing this week....then on to the plane and off I go. Two days of scrapping, chatting, photographing fun. Yippeee. Will be so neat to meet some of you in person!

3 Comments:

At 8/02/2006 12:25:00 AM, Blogger Lara said...

not looking forward to this day in our house - still have 1 & a half years though, but it's getting scary as Katya will be at school @ the start of next year & I'll have a year with Ethan before he leaves home too, then what will I do?
Yeah for more photo shoots & fantastic haircuts! Look forward to seeing your banner @ scrapoffaith.

 
At 8/03/2006 10:32:00 PM, Blogger Miss H said...

Wow have a great time at CC :) What a fab trip :) And your boy is just too cute. One day they're a little bub and the next such a cute kid :) Safe trip.

 
At 8/05/2006 08:04:00 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Hey Mandy,

My DD just started school at the begining of the term and she absolutly loves it. I was a bit worried about how I was going to fill in my days but I managed to get a part time job, 3 days a week...now I don't have time to do the housework and important things like scrapbooking lol!!!

Yep I am off on a plane on Thursday too...can't wait, see you there.

M

 

Post a Comment

<< Home