Friday, October 20, 2006

Cherry Arte

Having just discovered this Company at CC2006 and then again with their new Memory Trends releases....all I can say is WOW!!! I love the color (the Tropic line is my FAV!...gotta get me some of that!), swirls, flowers, chipboard and now STAMPS!!!! Acrylic Stamps are like my new fav thing..and check out these cool circles with stars in them...yes they come in stamps! I struggled to find some paper in my stash to use, but hey, even my scraps work (the arrow, word "years" and the chipboard star). Most all I just love the story about my baby boy turning 5, off to school and my first taste of an 'empty nest'. While he has crossed the tracks, I am left at a cross roads and I'm still working out which path I should take. I see my amazing inspirations Rhonna Farrer, Skye Hardwick and Danielle Thompson are at that place too...and I can't even link you to some of these ladies Blogs because, as of today, they no longer exist. Neither does Cathy Zieskle's. So many women I know are standing at the Cross Roads at the moment, either that or they have just stepped on to a new path. For many it is scary, new, different and they have got there through much soul-searching and self-discovery. I am 10 steps behind them but there courage and initiative is spurring me on to be and do something different in 2007. Stay tuned....oh and I'll let you know how the Cherry Arte goes...man I want that chipboard or stamps sooooooo bad!...but then who doesn't????

4 Comments:

At 10/22/2006 07:38:00 PM, Blogger Angela said...

Love this layout Mandi, what great journalling. Have also spotted your layout in the latest FK, great layout, again, love the journalling.

 
At 10/25/2006 04:25:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this LO is really beautiful !!!!!!

 
At 10/25/2006 11:24:00 PM, Blogger Rach H said...

great LO Mandi.......love the mixture of SR + CA!! Yep me got some of those CA stamps already - noteworthy but just wish i had more time to try theme out!!!
Speaking of CA my next online class is using one of the ranges. Check out my blog for my sneak peek.
Very interesting to see these well known scrappers leaving their blogging lifes behind.
hey love your photography - beautiful work Mandi.

 
At 10/26/2006 07:01:00 PM, Blogger Lara said...

LOL Mandi! I'm loving playing with stamps at the moment too - the catslife press ones are fab and want some of the CA ones, also the sassafrasslass & fontwerks & check out the Autumn Leaves ones...

too many to choose from. Love your LO in FK - picked it up from the store yesterday - WTG!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home