Thursday, November 16, 2006

Busy Season

Just a little angel! I can't imagine what it is to deal with a child who has food allergies, especially if they are severe. This family is amazing and the love for each other, their caring spirit just shined. I love that the lens captures this....it is like a secret observer of others' worlds, with the user turning buttons and switches to get the right exposure, tilting for the best crop and waiting for the moment that captures the essence of who people really are. I think that is why I love Lifestyle Photography, because it is unstaged, unposed...it really is Life....caught professionally! Now there is a catch line! New website should be up and going any day...yippeee and thanks Kylie! This is the busy season.....people wanting their family photos taken to share with loved ones over the Christmas season, for many it is the first family photo they have had in a long time and for most it is the only one this year. I love that I can do that for them. My scrapbooking skills combine perfectly with my career, Christmas Cards for clients being one of the great things on offer this season. Waiting to hear about my first wedding booking, two families next week and one the week after....then I'm done for the year. Tradition Time; LOVE Christmas because of all the cool things we do as a Family. Can't wait!

4 Comments:

At 11/17/2006 11:13:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are amazing. This is my sister and her daughter and it is really good to see them this way. I love the way they are unprompted.
You are a very good photographer

 
At 11/18/2006 09:27:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What can I say. I have never seen photos with such depth. You can see her mind ticking over, knowing. Absolutely love these photos.

 
At 11/20/2006 01:13:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool photos mandi. Love that babyes eyes. catch up with you soon
Michelletw

 
At 11/20/2006 04:24:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely! Love the moments captured and the purity of the baby shots.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home