Wednesday, November 01, 2006

New Website, New Images and New Layout

Kylie Clark from Aussie is doing my website...and totally rocking it! It is going to be soooo awesome. Check her out Here So talented, so sweet...and look at her design work! I'll post some images tomorrow of latest Photo Session....with 15 month cute as a button kid and her Mom. It is that time of year when families begin to think about sending christmas cards....so if you want to book a session and then have christmas cards with your family images printed on the front (I have a selection of gorgeous christmas cards ready for your photo!), contact me now as my calendar for November is nearly full. ...and just for fun (because that is what this was)...here's a Layout I did with the theme "purple" for Yolande's Scrapbook Outlet Challenge. The prize was one of their December Kits, which I would LOVE to win. Their kits are awesome I've heard, so to see it in person, for free, before a general release, would be awesome. Plus I never win anything....put your hand up all of you who know exactly what I mean. Even if I don't get my name picked from the hat....I'm loving the Layout and another one in the album, right? OH AND IN OTHER NEWS...watch this space....I'M GUEST DESIGNING FOR SOMEONE IN FEBRUARY (Sssshhhh!) Will update later!

4 Comments:

At 11/02/2006 10:41:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loving the colours on that layout :) It works so well - hope you win :)

Congrats on the guest designer thing!

 
At 11/02/2006 05:05:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. Thanks for commenting at my blog:) Not sure what your email is though.. let me know

 
At 11/03/2006 06:17:00 PM, Blogger Miss H said...

Ohhh yummy LO Mandi :D

Yep even some Aussie gals I know are inlove with those kits :)

Ohhh & Can i guess the guest spot ;-)

 
At 11/09/2006 03:47:00 PM, Blogger Meg McKenzie said...

Gorgeous layout Mandi and look forward to seeing your new website, love your photography work, if your ever down this way let me know, need some cool photos og our three ratbags!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home