Monday, November 27, 2006

Website is nearly done!!!

I'm just about on the move! No packing to be done, but lots of copying and pasting, LOL!! This Blog will be moving to a new host site...so you'll be able to access it via my website or link direct. Yipppeeee! I got the most gorgeous tree design from Tia Bennett and Kylie Clark is working hard to get everything up and going. In the meantime, photos for families for Christmas is keeping me flat out. Two booking spaces are left before I finish up for the year but you will need to email me ASAP. The new Year starts for me on the 1st Feb...taking January off to spend with my kiddos and catch up on some scrapbooking! Got a couple of online classes this week: Nic Howard's tin which will be perfect for our christmas traditions and Chris Miller's oh so cute layout for our yearly Santa photo. Come join me! In the meantime, this is one image out of a storyboard of four...which I'll post later...only kids can jump, smile, giggle and still look fantastic at the same time, know what i mean?

1 Comments:

At 11/27/2006 11:54:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neat pics. Make sure you alert us in this blog before moving completely over to your new site so I can change my Bloglines sub.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home