Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Merry Christmas!

The kids are nearly all done at school, I have four last photography shoots sitting on my computer in the final stages of proofing and nearly all the Christmas shopping under the tree! I'm looking forward to the break, time to hang out with my kids, relax in the mornings without the mad rush for the school gate, which goes something like this... I will be off lunchbox duty! YIPPEEEE! I'm sorry I don't have any exciting news for anyone...wish I did as it makes for a far more interesting read but if you have some time on your hands....I recommend you go HEREMake sure you make youself a cuppa first though and then cover it with something so you don't drip your drool in it! I've been training with Barb for a year now and I see a monthly improvement in the shots I take but WOWSERS her stuff is just incredible isn't it?? Here's a few from me, will put more up in the next couple of days:

3 Comments:

At 12/13/2006 11:54:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lovely portraits :)

Wow - that Jinky person takes some gorgeous stuff... I can see why she's an inspiration.

 
At 12/16/2006 11:39:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow... your stuff is amazing... love seeing how your work is evovling too

 
At 12/16/2006 11:40:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oophs forgot to leave my name with my anon comment... Michelletw :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home