Monday, February 05, 2007

Make a Change!

Global Warming is such a scary thought and for us down here at the bottom of the earth, so close to a mass of ice that is melting, it is a super scary thought! We couldn't believe the images of HUGE icebergs floating off our coastlines in the middle of summer!...and speaking of summer, it is a simple fact that we just haven't had one. All my American colleagues are hanging out for their summer, well guys, all I can say is I hope you get the one that we didn't! So...to my point, it is time we all joined together and did something about it, go HERE and join the Cause! In other news, I'm Guest Designing for Scrap of Faith this month so please come join me and the online class...a Valentine's Layout all about the most difficult person to love in our lives : ourselves. Here's a Sneak Peek: Welcome to the world, Ethan! Just a few hours old and absolutely beautiful! Laters!

1 Comments:

At 3/28/2010 11:40:00 PM, Anonymous photography course said...

wow its a very nice photo i really like it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home